Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I am teaching a class this term where I am trying to get my student-analysts to come to many of the same realizations. Called Collection Operations for Analysts, the goal of the class is to make them more aware of the challenges and capabilities of HUMINT/Primary Source, IMINT, SIGINT, MASINT and even OSINT collectors. SO...I need your help! I would really like to give my students the perspective of working collectors. 

I am NOT looking for anything classified (of course) or overly technical. I am looking for the top three things collectors in each of these disciplines really wish that analysts, primarily, but also policymakers, decisionmakers at other levels, commanders with limited intel background and maybe even the general public understood better about their collection discipline.

0 comments:

Post a Comment